Below are some links to other sites that might be of interest to you. Please feel free to check these sites out and let them know that 'Wayne Sent You'.
- Very active forum
AC Transport Services
- Ground transportation services to and from Manila (NAIA) and Clark (CRK) International Airports, including 'Share-A-Ride' and 'Share-A-Hop' programs.
- Travel agency in Angeles City.
Affinity Condo Resort
- An interesting option for those who would like cooking facilities, pool, and newer place.
- Does accounting, property management, and printing services.
Angeles Beach Club Hotel
- For those that like a quality hotel.
Angeles City .com
- Interesting reviews of bars. As we all know though most bars change quickly.
- Fields Avenue bar that I have secured EWR from previously.
- Some great information on Angeles City
- My girl was in an apartment a block away from this hotel. I went by it many times for boom boom and can say it is a little out of the way of the action. If you like that try it. It is close to Dau bus terminal.
- A must have magazine for buy and sell in Angeles City.
Bourbon Street CondoHotel
- Newer place to try in Angeles. these are condos for rent if your looking for that.
- Bar and Hotel
- Must have to txt honeyko from my computer.
- Good Perimeter Rd. hotel that is highly thought of by many tourists.
- Another large bar on Field ave.
- Large club/bar on Field ave.
Cottage Kitchen Cafe
- Good food at moderate prices. I liked it!
- Another place to try someday for me.
- group of bars in Angeles City. They have links to their other bars; Tropix, Crystal Palace, etc.
- Newer hotel and cafe in the main area.
- Good place to have a drink and eat.
Emotions & Touch of Class
- Two bars next to each other again that are on lower Perimeter rd. and yes I have EWR'd here before. I couldn't resist with me staying just above in the hotel ;)
- Another bar along Perimeter road.
- Updated site with lots of information on the area we mongers enjoy.
- I EWR'd from here in Oct. 2010 and she was great.
Grand Central Hotel
- Remodeled hotel in the center of Field ave. Gives Go2Phil member discounts.
- Hemingway's Bistrot is located on the west side of Sabang Beach / Puerto Galera.
- A website that covers some areas of the Philippines to include la Union, Manila, Subic, Puerto Galara, Baguio and good ole Angeles City.
Hotel Royal Amsterdam
- Can't get any closer to the Fields ave. bars than this, duuu.
Iguana's Mexican Restaurant
- Ate at the old Zapata's and I understand the new location are the same owners. Should be good but not tried new location menu.
- Good bar that I enjoy to visit
Jade and Rune's Pen Pal
- OK, they may be Christian but us mongers need love too :)
- I like that they used/altered my map for their location. Next door to Swagman Hotel.
- Available 24 hours, 7 days a week and once money has been transferred to a Ko-Kard, the receiver can withdraw money at will, this eliminates the risk of the receivers money being stolen or lost in one shot. There are no monthly service charges, no minimum balance is required and Ko-Kard can be used wherever Visa and MasterCard are accepted, try doing this with a transfer from western union. One more thing... Western Union also charges a receiving fee on every transaction (a tax they call it).
- Gee I wonder what this site could be about? Mo's or Kokomo's leads only to one place.
Lewis Grand Hotel
- Very good quality hotel that is right between Field ave. and Perimeter road.
- Some fun can be had in this small bar.
Lost in Asia
- One of my favorite Perimeter rd. bars. Have hoisted a few in here.
- What can I say, one of my favorite places.
- I may give this hotel a try on a future trip.
- Rockin Dave puts on a good show every Thursday. Bar is up Perimeter Rd. way.
- Has Apartelle style rooms that can be rented as hotel or longterm.
Nice Bike Rentals
- Need to rent a motorcycle? This is an option to look into.
- Probably the best hotel out on Perimeter rd. and is recommended for families
One Stop Travel
- Travel agency on Friendship Hwy
- Very popular hotel in the middle of the action.
Pacific Breeze Hotel
- This is Central Parks new sister hotel as they are owned by the same good people
Paradise Beer Garden
- Ate here and enjoyed the food. Give it a try and see what you think.
- Very close to the Swagman and a good trike ride to Fields.
- Active message board to check out
Philippines at Night
- Another great free site with active forum
Phillie's Sports Grill & Bar
- Newer place to try out when you have some hunger and/or thirst worked up.
- Popular hotel on Perimeter rd.
- Hotel a little out of the way but they do have a shuttle.
- Sister hotel of Sunset Gardens. I need to try this place!
- Good information for expats or thinking of becoming one.
Red Tulip Hotel
- Budget hotel.
- Great gift site. I should have had a link to this site along time ago as I have done business with him and have had great service each time.
- Not the Roadhouse I remember from a few years ago, however, nothing stays the same. I still go in once in awhile.
- He let me have the HTML info for his cube so he must be a nice guy. Lots of info here
- Remodeled hotel again on Perimeter rd.
Stampede Club and Cherry's Bar
- Clubs right next to each other on lower Perimeter rd. I visit them when I'm in town.
- Stayed here once and was good place that is popular with our German and Dutch friends.
Swagman Resort and Hotel
- Hotel away from the action. Use to be where the once popular wet t-shirt contests were held.
- Not only a very good hotel but also an excelent restaurant. Yummy!
Tequila Reef Cantina
- Some great food located at a convenient location at the corner of A. Santos and Real Streets.
VFW Post 2485
- Give it a try for even if your not a VET.
- Visit the bar and you will be glad you did.
WHOA AC Maps
- Some very interesting maps from old that are still usefull.
Wild Orchid Resort
- Sister hotel to the Orchid Inn.